3. To access ICS Services, users must be the owner of the phone service on which the ICS Services are accessed, or authorised by that owner.
4. Any subscription to ICS Services start on the date we accept your registration and end when you or we cancel it. You can suspend the service at any time. We can suspend or cancel if you fail to make payment or breach the conditions of use. We can also cancel on two days notice.
5. The price of the Service is the price we publish from time to time that is applicable to your phone network. Unless stated otherwise, the price includes VAT. Messages are charged at the rate current at the time of transmission. You pay per message received. Charges are billed by and payable to your network provider.
6. The names, images and logos identifying ICS, associated companies or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of ICS, its associated companies and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any trade mark or patent of ICS, its associated companies or any other third party.
7. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material or content supplied as part of the site shall remain at all times the property of ICS or ICS’s licensors. In accessing the icsmediagroup.com site, you agree that you do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not agree to, permit or assist in any way any third party to copy, reproduce, download, post, store (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way the material or content without ICS’s prior written permission.
8. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified ICS from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your entry to and use of the site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. As part of the ICS Services we would like to send you occasional messages (via SMS or e-mail) informing you of promotions, events or other services that may be of interest to you. You will not be charged for receiving these messages, however you may then agree to receive further messages that you will be charged for receiving. In this case, when we notify you of your registration, please reply as instructed if you wish to receive these messages (you will be charged your usual rate by your mobile phone company to send this message).
10. For more information contact us: ICS Ltd at Manor House, 1 Manor Street, Leeds, LS7 1PZ. Our contact e-mail address is: email@example.com